Monday, September 22, 2014

Blog Post the First

    Greetings to all you internet goers. How are you? Welcome to A Simple, Random Blog. This is my first attempt at blogging so I hope it goes well. Obviously I have decided to create a blog for fun hobby reasons only and not to make any sort of income whatsoever. Now that I have revealed how humble I am, a few cents wouldn't hurt. I have been informed that the government needs all of my real job money even though I need it to live and more importantly for college, so I decided to give in to the internet and see what it can do for me. Come on internet! 
    Anyway, I'm sure you all are asking, "why the simple, random topic for a blog?" So am I. "You dummy. Everyone does a simple random blog!" I know. "You think you can just come in here and become a Blog Lord with that crap idea?!" No. You're right I should just give it up and and quit. I can't do anything right. "Hey man don't take it so bad. I didn't mean any of that. You go ahead and do whatever you like and enjoy yourself." Oh well thank you. I'll just try it out for a bit and see if it is any fun for me. So with that, stay tuned for random posts to this blog that will probably offer nothing of any significance to you or me. Thank you. Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment