Thursday, September 25, 2014
Weed Eater Hazard
While I'm lazying away on the computer trying to not make my fantasy football team suck and failing at it, my mother is doing some productive work with the weed eater outside. The only problem is the dumb dog keeps trying to go after it, which of course is really stupid. If he did get a bite at it I imagine his mouth would get all shredded up and just be hanging there all bloody with splats of blood on the house and my mother. Sounds gross. I don't even like that dog. He's not very good at being good. Maybe I can convince my mother that we need to sell him to the circus because if he stays here he will wind up getting his face shredded up in the weed eater. I don't know how much the circus would pay for a dog, but we found him in a cemetery so any amount would be a profit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment