Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Human Wash
I was sitting in a car wash today and had a thought. What if there was a car wash system for humans? I don't know about you guys, but when I am in a shower, all I want to do is stand there with the warm water hitting my back and running all over while I ponder life. Some of my best thoughts are in the shower. I don't want to be distracted with having to wash myself. There should be machines that do that for me. Before your shower, you set a time length, water temperature, and if you want shampoo and conditioner for this wash (All body washes, shampoos, and conditioners will have to be poured into the machine on your own time. If you're rich you can have your butler do it. Or if you have an awesomely trained dog you can have the dog do it). Once you've finished the settings, step on in and that's it. The machine will go through all the modes leaving you free to ponder life, or practice singing, or do your makeup, or get started on the report you need for that meeting in an hour. Whatever it might be, you now have extra time to do it. Once you're in, the water comes on and spinning brushes run up and down your body, spitting out soap as they do their work.if you prefer bar soap, a flat edge arm will scrape some butter off and spread it over you like butter on bread. The shampoo arm will have little fingers that will thoroughly scrub your hair clean while giving you the best scalp massage ever. Of course you're probably wondering, "Who would want to stand during that whole time?" Well remember, you are already standing for showers anyway. But you don't need to anymore! With this breakthrough technology, a bench can be placed in the shower for you to sit down during the shampoo stage. Towels are no longer necessary. Blow dryers will air dry you in seconds with warm air because who likes cold air after a shower? And there you have it. The Human Wash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment